原创 常用医学英语
2016年04月28日 【健康号】 徐晓梅     阅读 6227

一、医学英语短句

1. What's the matter?   

    什么事?

2. What's you complaint?  

    什么病?

3. What can I do for you?  

    我能效劳什么?

4. Is there anything wrong? 

    有什么不对劲吗?

5. What exactly is wrong?  

    到底有什么不对劲呢?

6. What symptoms do you have? 

    你有什么症状?

7. Is there anything particularly unusual? 

    有什么特别不一样的吗?

8. What's the trouble? 

    什么毛病?

9. When did it happen? 

    是什么时候发生的?

10. Since when has it hurt?  

      受伤多久了?

11. Since when?  

      从什么时候?

12. When did this start? 

      从什么时候开始的?

13. When did you start having this problem?

      你从什么时候开始有这毛病的? 

14. When did this trouble start? 

      这毛病是从什么时候开始的?

15. How long has it been bothering you? 

      这困扰你有多久了?

16. Do you have a fever? 

      你发烧了吗?

17. Do you have a cold? 

      你着凉了吗?

18. Do you have severe headaches? 

      你头痛得厉害吗?

19. DO you have a sore throat? 

      你喉咙痛吗?

20. Do you feel chilly? 

      你觉得冷吗?

21. Do you feel  nauseous(sick

      你想吐吗?

22. Do you have diarrhea? 

      你腹泻(拉痢疾)吗?

23. Have you ever coughed up blood or bloody phlegm?

      你曾咳出血或痰中带血吗?

24. Have you passed blood in your urine? 

      你小便带血吗?

25. Are you taking any medicine regularly?  

      你通常吃什么药?

26. Do you have any allergies?

      你有什么过敏反应吗?

27. How is you appetite?

      你食欲(味口)如何?

28. Do you often drink alcohol?

      你常喝酒吗?

29. Can you walk?

      你能走路吗?

30. What can I do for you?(What's the trouble with you? What's the wrong  with you?)

      你有什么事?
31. May I help you?(Can I help you?)

      我能帮你什么忙吗?

32. Please take a seat! Please sit down!

      请坐下。

33. Wait a moment, please. Just a minute, please. May I trouble you a few minute?

      请等一等。

34. Sorry to have kept you waiting.

      对不起,让你久等了。

35. It is not(so) serious.

      病情不严重。

36. Don't worry .There is nothing to worry about.

      不必顾虑。

37. You need a thorough examination.

      你需要做一个全面检查。

38. You will have to stay in hospital for several days.

      你需要在医院里住几天。

39.  We think that you had better be hospitalized.

      我们认为你最好住进医院来。

40. You should stay in bed for a few days.

      你需要卧床几天。

41. You can keep on working. You can carry on with your work.

      你可以继续工作。

42.  You should be very careful for a week or two.

      这一两周,你需要很注意。

43. Tre to relax and keep calm.

      尽量放松保持镇静。

44. You'll soon be all right.

      你很快会好起来。

45. I'm sure this medicine will help you a great deal.

      这药对你肯定会很有效。

46. Feeling well again is a rather slow process, I'm afraid.

      恐怕痊愈将是一个很慢的过程。

47. You will have to wait for twenty minutes.

      你需要等20分钟。

48. Complete recovery will take a rather long time.

      彻底恢复需要一段很长时间。

49. You will have to come here for periodical check-ups.

      你需要定期来门诊检查。

50. If you feel worse, please come back to the clinic right away.

      要是你觉得病加重了,就请马上来门诊。

51. If you fell worried, don't hesitate to go to the clinic anytime, day or night.

      你要觉得难受,无论白天黑夜都赶紧上医院去看。

52. I'll come right away.

      我马上就来。

53. I'm going to make arrangements for your admission.

      我去给你安排住院。

54. Please come with your interpreter next time.

      下次请带翻译来。

55. Do you understand what I'm saying.

      你明白我的话吗?

56. Is there anything else you would like me to explain to you?

      你看在哪些方面还需要解释呢?

57. Shall I explain it again?

      需要我在解释一遍吗?

58. If the trouble persists come back again.

      要是情况还不见好,就请你再来门诊吧。

59. There doesn't seem to be anything serious, but we'll take an X-ray just to be certain.

      不像有什么严重情况,但还是要拍张X线片肯定一下。

60. Please wait until we get the result of the x-ray(blood test) 

      请等一下,我们需要看一下X线片(验血)的结果。

61. It's difficult to say just now exactly what's wrong.

      现在还不好说是什么问题。

62. This is quite common among people of your age.

      在您这样岁数人当中,这可太寻常了。

63. This  often happens to people of your age.

      这种情况经常发生在你这样岁数的人。

64. This  often occurs at your age.

      这就经常出在你这种岁数上。

65. This kind of illness usually occurs among people whose work requires a lot of concentration(who undergo a lot of stress)

      这种病通常发生在工作要求精神高度集中的(精神紧张的)人们当中。

66. I suggest you do some light exercises.

      我建议你做些轻微的锻炼。

67. I suggest you have a course of acupuncture.

      我建议你做一个疗程的针灸。

68. I suggest you take Chinese herbs.

      我建议你吃中药。 

69. I suggest  that  you get physiotherapy treatment.

      我建议你作理疗。

70. I would like to transfer  you to the 

gynecology(surgery,dermatology, urology)department.

      我要将你转到妇科(外科、皮肤科、泌尿科)去。

71. Your WBC(RBC,hemoglobin,urine,stool,sputum)should be checked.

      你的白细胞(红细胞、血红蛋白、尿、大便、痰)需要检查一下。

72. A smear should be taken.

      需要做个涂片。

73. A culture should be done.

      需要做个培养。

74. Please don't eat anything tomorrow morning before blood test.

      明早查血以前不要吃东西。

75. Please wait for the result of your hemoglobin test.

      请等一下你的血红蛋白化验结果

76. What's your trouble?

      你哪里觉着不好?

77. How long have you been feeling unwell?

      你不舒服多久了?

78. What medicine did you take?

      你吃的是什么药?

79. Have you taken any medicine?

      你吃过什么药吗?

80. Did you take you temperature?

      你试过体温吗?

81. Do you smoke(drink)?

      你吸烟(喝酒)吗?

82. Have you any temperature(a cough, a bad headache)?

      你发烧(咳嗽,剧烈的头痛)吗?

83. Have you ever had jaundice ( low grade fever, any chronic ailments,cold sweats at night, attacks of asthma)?

      你有过黄疸(发低烧,任何慢性病,夜间出冷汗,哮喘发作)吗?

84. Do you suffer from heartburn stomachaches ( loose bowel movements, chest pains )?

      你的胃有过烧心感(稀便、胸痛)吗?

85.  Do you want to have your tooth extracted ( tooth filled,dressing changed, blood pressure checked)?

      你要拔牙(补牙、换药、量血压)吗? 

86. Let me examine you please. 

      我给你检查一下。

87. Please take of your shoes and lie down.

      请脱鞋,躺下。

88. Please  unbutton your shirt and loosen your belt.

      请解开上衣的扣子,松开腰带。

89. Please take off your trousers.

      请脱下裤子。

90. Please  lie on your back ( stomach, right side, left side )。

      请仰卧(俯卧、右侧卧、左侧卧)。

91. Please bend your knees.

      请屈膝。

92. Please relax.

      请放松。

93. Please breathe deeply ( normally ).

      请深呼吸(正常呼吸)

94. Please stick our your tongue.

      请伸出舌头。

95. Please let me feel your pulse.

      让我摸摸你的脉搏

96. Let me take your blood pressure.

      我给你量一下血压。

97. Please lift your left leg ( right leg ).

      请抬起你的左腿(右腿)

98. Please open your mouth and say "Ah".

      请张开口说“啊”。

99. It is normal ( essentially normal).

      结果正常(基本正常)

100. Have you ever received any treatment before?

      你以前治过吗?

101. Has it gotten worse?

      情况变坏了?

102. Has it happened before?

      这种情况以前发生过吗?

103. Are you feeling better?

      你觉得好些了吗?

104. Is the pain getting less?

      疼痛减轻些了吗?

105. Does it still hurt?

      还疼吗?

106. How long have you had this pain?

      你从什么时候开始有这种痛的?

107. What kind of pain is it?

      是什么样的痛?

108. Please tell me something of your past illnesses.

      请告诉我你过去的病史。

109. Is there any blood in you stool ( urine, sputum )?

      你的大便里(尿里、痰里)有血吗?

二、医学英语对答

1. What's your trouble/complaint?你怎么了?

    I'm not quite myself today.今天我感到有点不舒服。

2. What's your troubling/bothering you? 你哪儿不舒服?

    I've been feeling bad for two days.我身体不适已有两天了?

3. What are the symptoms?有何症状?

    I have a cough and get a high temperature.我咳嗽并发高烧。

4. What should I do? I feel terribly awful.

    我该怎么办?我感觉糟透了。

    It doesn't matter. It's only a cold. I'll give you some medicine.You'd better stay in bed for a couple of days.

    没关系。只是感冒了。我给你开点药。你最好卧床休息几天。

5. What's the matter with you?你有什么病?

    I have a pain in my abdomen我腹部疼痛。

6. Could you point out the place that you feel most painful?

    你能指出哪儿是你感到最疼痛的地方吗?

    Oh! It's the very place. The pain is just getting worse and    worse.

    哎哟!正是这个部位。疼痛越来越厉害了。

7. Let me examine it .There is nothing serious.

    让我检查一下,并不太严重。

    But it troubles me so much.

    但我怪难受的。

8. Don't be nervous. Take it easy.

    别紧张,放轻松点。

    What shall I do ,doctor? 

    医生,我该怎么办呢?

9. You'll have to stay in the hospital for several days.

    你得住院几天。

    You'd better be hospitalized for several days.

    你最好住院几天。

10. Oh, it's bad. Is it necessary to be hospitalized?

      糟了,一定要住院吗?

      Yes, it will be more convenient for us to watch your  condition.     

      是。这样便于我们观察你的病情。

11. Do I need to have some more examinations?

      我还要做些检查吗?

提示x

您已经顶过了!

确认
''
|
请选择举报原因
垃圾广告信息
色情低俗内容
违规有害信息
侵犯隐私、虚假谣传